Hello everyone
If you think you are wasting time in reading all this, then please share this in social media so that other people will know about this.
Thank you for sharing
But if you have little time please read it.
Now a days no one has everything they need, but some people have more than they need. Need is a necessary in life, if oneself have anything more necessity than it is luxury, many people reading this may be living life that is full of nacessity or full of luxury. People who live in need are more and they don't need more.
I have a concept but I don't have resources, some of you may have resources but no time to think or you have been working hard to come to this position. There is a thin line between need and luxury and it also depend on people how they see it. What I wanted to say is if anybody want to live happy they need to fulfill all their needs, once they fulfilled their needs they will forget, what they are and they want to get luxury. Forgetting and forgiving are the gifts we have from god but after luxury what they will do with the excess. save it, how much will they save? According to what I know, once if someone crosses the line between need and luxury, there wealth starts growing by itself it may be with human intervention but it will grow to a state that, it is self sustained.
What if all the people have self sustained wealth. It will be beautiful but how is it possible ?
By helping each other, after all we are all humans and helping one another is humanity.
This is webpage and this can can be seen worldwide I wanted you people to sugesst me how much wealth a person will need to sustain his life, and what are the ways they can manage there wealth to grow by itself in different ways . I don't want people to become lazy I just wanted them to be happy.
Meanwhile if there are people with enough help me with anything you can, it may be big or small because I am living life but not happily, anything is apprraciated.
Thank you for reading and helping, please provide your valuable comments.
Check my donation page for donating option
Don't you think how can i help someone. There is a saying if you share your happiness it will double in the same way if share your sarrow it will become half. If one person want to help it will become burden to him. If the same burden is shared with others it will become less. Donate as much as you can but share this webpage with others to reduce the burden.
You may think this is someone who want to get money from others for my benefit sorry I am not that kind of person and for your information I will update the amount collected in donation and will also post how I spend it in my future posts.
Please share this and make it successful
You no need to donate hundreds of dollars just only one dollar yes only one dollar.that's enough but share it make more resourceful. The concept is instead of donating hundreds share It and make It easier for everybody. Sharing and helping is humanity and as a good human being we should do it. Please consider this as a opportunity to get closer to god.when coming to god many religions have many kinds of differences but every religion share common way to get closer to god. Its just help others who are in need. We need to get as many followers as possible to get the change in peoples life, I wanted you to be the change instead of forwarding some meaningless posts over the INTERNET share this post and be the change.
If you think you are wasting time in reading all this, then please share this in social media so that other people will know about this.
Thank you for sharing
But if you have little time please read it.
Now a days no one has everything they need, but some people have more than they need. Need is a necessary in life, if oneself have anything more necessity than it is luxury, many people reading this may be living life that is full of nacessity or full of luxury. People who live in need are more and they don't need more.
I have a concept but I don't have resources, some of you may have resources but no time to think or you have been working hard to come to this position. There is a thin line between need and luxury and it also depend on people how they see it. What I wanted to say is if anybody want to live happy they need to fulfill all their needs, once they fulfilled their needs they will forget, what they are and they want to get luxury. Forgetting and forgiving are the gifts we have from god but after luxury what they will do with the excess. save it, how much will they save? According to what I know, once if someone crosses the line between need and luxury, there wealth starts growing by itself it may be with human intervention but it will grow to a state that, it is self sustained.
What if all the people have self sustained wealth. It will be beautiful but how is it possible ?
By helping each other, after all we are all humans and helping one another is humanity.
This is webpage and this can can be seen worldwide I wanted you people to sugesst me how much wealth a person will need to sustain his life, and what are the ways they can manage there wealth to grow by itself in different ways . I don't want people to become lazy I just wanted them to be happy.
Meanwhile if there are people with enough help me with anything you can, it may be big or small because I am living life but not happily, anything is apprraciated.
Thank you for reading and helping, please provide your valuable comments.
Check my donation page for donating option
Don't you think how can i help someone. There is a saying if you share your happiness it will double in the same way if share your sarrow it will become half. If one person want to help it will become burden to him. If the same burden is shared with others it will become less. Donate as much as you can but share this webpage with others to reduce the burden.
You may think this is someone who want to get money from others for my benefit sorry I am not that kind of person and for your information I will update the amount collected in donation and will also post how I spend it in my future posts.
Please share this and make it successful
You no need to donate hundreds of dollars just only one dollar yes only one dollar.that's enough but share it make more resourceful. The concept is instead of donating hundreds share It and make It easier for everybody. Sharing and helping is humanity and as a good human being we should do it. Please consider this as a opportunity to get closer to god.when coming to god many religions have many kinds of differences but every religion share common way to get closer to god. Its just help others who are in need. We need to get as many followers as possible to get the change in peoples life, I wanted you to be the change instead of forwarding some meaningless posts over the INTERNET share this post and be the change.
Comments
Post a Comment